Skip to main content

Getting regular updates on Google


So a friend of mine starts a new GTUG and wanted to know how to get regular updates on the latest Google products and services. Below was my response:
I have bookmarked the RSS feeds so I get regular updates on the above blogs. And also I follow the following Google twitter accounts.
I hope this can help you start something. Also do a search for GTUG on twitter and follow those you would find interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EC isn't prepared to take technology to the next level in Elections

In Election 2012, Ghana's EC introduces a new process to verify voters before they are allowed to cast their vote. This was in the form of biometric verification, a good idea but poorly not so well implemented.

Adding custom Menu items to Spreadsheet

You have written your first Apps Script and it runs perfectly from the script editor, good job so far. But did you know you can add custom menu items to your Spreadsheet ? I briefly explained this in the post " Add / Delete Calendar event with Google Apps Script " and I will explain further here how the method responsible for adding menu works with an example script.